My name is Bob Prohaska and I'm a photography obsessed animal lover. With the adoption of our first puppy, Chloe, I realized how much I enjoy documenting her life with photography. Producing beautiful artwork and knowing that I have something to remember her by was the driving force behind starting All Ears Pet Photography.
My photography is completely custom. I want you to have something timeless to remember your pets by. This is why I only offer top of the line products that will last a lifetime. Providing archival, fine art quality work is very important to me.
Let me produce that extraordinary piece of artwork of your dog or cat.
The session fee is $150 and includes:
- A fun pet photo shoot at a unique location within 30 minutes of Waukesha for you and your pet(s)
- A minimum of 35 retouched images in a private, online gallery within two weeks following your shoot
- Access to top of the line custom photographic products including prints, canvases, custom framing, photo boxes, photo books and much more
- Timeless artwork beautifully capturing what makes your pet special
All prints and products are purchased separately a-la-carte or at a discount through Collections. 8x10 prints start at $30 and portrait Collections start at $200. Outside of the initial session fee there is a minimum print/product order requirement of $100 for all sessions.
Half of the session fee is to be paid at time of shoot booking to hold specific date and time. Second half is to be paid at time of shoot. Cash and checks are accepted.
What to expect
- When you first contact me, I will gather a little information about who you would like photographed and what you would like to accomplish with your session.
- To schedule your portrait session I will ask for a deposit of half the session cost to hold that date and time. The second half of the session cost will be paid on the day of the shoot.
- After a portrait session has been booked I will provide a client access link for you to visit. This link contains the photography agreements you will need to sign prior to the shoot and a little questionnaire to help me get to know a little about your pet and what you are looking for in a photo shoot. You can fill out as much or as little as you'd like.
- The first part of the portrait session usually consists of letting your pet get to know me. This is very important since it insures that your pet is comfortable and willing to let me photograph them naturally. I will never rush to complete a shoot in a certain amount of time. Pets are unpredictable so your session will last as long as it takes to get the shots we are after. Usually they last between 60 and 90 minutes.
- Once the shoot is complete you will receive access to a private online proof gallery within two weeks. We will then set up a time to talk on the phone about a week later to discuss ordering.
- Most print and product orders will be delivered in 2-3 weeks. If at any time in the future you would like to re-order products you can refer back to your private gallery.